She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she smiles at the future.
The desire of the Women’s ministry team is to equip women to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the instruction and application of God’s Word. As we expand our knowledge of God, this will deepen our relationship with Him. Our hope is, through our love and obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ, we will walk in manner worthy of our calling. Therefore, we will glorify Him in all our relationships; in the church, in the home, and in the community.
Goals & Ministry Areas
- To deepen women’s understanding of God’s Word through Bible studies
- To develp relationships and nurture spiritual walks through one-on-one and small group mentoring
- To fellowship together through ministry-sponsored events
- Bible Studies - Bible studies are used to deepen women’s understanding of God’s Word so they continually grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Bible studies will be overseen by the Ministry Teacher. All Bible study literature will be approved by both the Ministry Teacher and a member of the Council of Elders.
- Mentoring - Mentoring in either one-on-one or small group settings allows expounding relationships in service with other women, while also nurturing their spiritual walk. Any women who desire to be a mentor or be mentored will communicate to the Ministry Teacher any literature or media that will be used during the mentorship.
- Events - Ministry sponsored events are excellent forms of fellowship with Chapel women. Events will be overseen using discretion by the Ministry Team. Examples of possible events include: Christmas parties, craft days, retreats, community outreach opportunities, lunch get-togethers, prayer groups, themed dinners, social outings, and other activities.
If you are interested in more information, please click on the link bellow to email our office.